Definition of Interoperability for DARIUS
- Capability to control several heterogeneous unmanned platforms simultaneously.
- Capability to share the unmanned platforms between several user entities participating in the same operation.
- Access to the information collected by the unmanned systems by all the interested actors, including actors from different countries.
- Networking the unmanned systems in the same system of systems to enable the sharing, fusion and correlation of the information.
- Integration of the unmanned systems in the overall surveillance/information chain.
- Easy integration of the unmanned systems in various legacy C4I/Information chains